Teachers may review the GFT - GDOE Teachers' Collective Bargaining Agreement here. Ratification voting is tentatively scheduled for Monday, February 27, 2017 from 4 -
There will be a General Membership Meeting on Monday, February 6, 2017 at the UOG School of Business & Public Administration multipurpose room at 6:30pm. Please attend for updates on current union news, events, benefits and other anno
Guam Education Board member, James Lujan, motioned at the regular Board meeting on January 31, 2017, to negotiate the teacher's Duty day with the GFT and to report the results by February 10. Board member, Mark Mendiola, second the mo
GFT E-Update NewsletterSign up to receive GFT's E-Update sent out weekly and stay up to date on events and issues!
- Graphic Center -
$14 for a case of paper (5 reams)
- Ace Auto Port -
15% Off All Services (exception of service packages but extra services will be added)
- Tropic Soap - All orders over 35 pieces will get wholesale price of $1.30 each.
- Neni Trendz - 10% off purchases (Purchases available via email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org) Look for Neni Trendz on Facebook for assorted baby accessories & Guam’s very own Neni Bottoms Cloth Diapers!
- Chamorro Gardens - Discount on Security Deposit View All Benefits
- T.G.I. Friday's -
15% discount on member's entree
- School Essentials (The Parent Teacher Store) - Minimum purchase of $5.00 earns a 10% Discount
- Heritage Boat Charters - 10% Off Weekday Fishing Charters
- Law Office of Gumataotao & Pole -
GFT Members will receive the following benefits without charge for legal fees (This is subject to Attorney's Availability): • Durable Power of Attorney • Confirmation of Community Property (without Probate) • Summary Administration of Estates Under $20,000. The law office will represent GFT members for Change of Name, Guardianship (adult, minors and Ad Litem) and Adoption for a flat legal fee. All Attorney fees, costs and other fees, including but not be limited to Court filing fees, service of process and summons shall be borne by the Client. All professional work is subject to ethics standards and availability of counsel. Must schedule an appointment to see an Attorney. Call 475-0200 to schedule your free consultation.
- Sylvan Learning Center - Present your GFT membership card at time of inquiry and receive $25 off when you schedule a Sylvan Skills Assessment for Reading or Math!
- Ross Hearing Aids -
10% Off discount on hearing aids
- Guam Renewable Energy -
Install a solar panel system at no cost to you! No maintenance fee. No repair fee. No insurance fee. Say you're a GFT member and receive $100 in Gift Certificates to Pay Less. Conditions apply.
- Marianas Footcare Clinic -
15% off sole products
- Learn Chamorro -
$5 Off Learn Chamorro education DVD
GFT Member Price $15 (regular price $20)
- Marks Sporting Goods - 10 % Off Reg. Priced Items
- X-Ray Pro - 20% off on all studies that are less than $100. 25% off studies or multiple studies that are more than $100. Members who are 59 years old and above (ID required) will receive 50% off the regular list price.
- Pats Tinting & Detailing - $10 off Window Tinting & $15 off Detailing
- Shell Guam -
Lucky 7 Gold Card Double points!
- Blue Boy Muffler & Auto Services -
10% off any service (excluding oil changes)
- Todo Maoleg - 10% off
Betty Liz Dahill
Junille Robyn Leon Guerrero
Precioso Gines Patindol