Congratulations to GFT Member Ray Chargualaf, DODEA School Bus Driver, for being awarded as Bus Driver of the Month!
Fellow member Ceferino Sucaldito of DOE is in need of sick leave as he is under medical care. If you would like to share some of your sick leave, then please contact the GFT Office at 735-4390. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Fellow member Neasha Quenga and her family is need of help as their home was caught on fire. Any kind of donations would be greatly appreciated to help the family. If you would like to help, then please contact the GFT Office at 735-4390.
Fellow GFT member, Loretta Ham, of Department of Public Health and Social Services, is in need of sick leave. If you would like to help by donating some of your sick leave, then please contact the GFT Office at 735-4390. Any help is
Purchase your tickets for the Habitat for Humanity Quiz Night on Friday, October 28th at the Sheraton Resort! Call 647-4667 or 565-6480 for more i
GFT E-Update NewsletterSign up to receive GFT's E-Update sent out weekly and stay up to date on events and issues!
- School Essentials (The Parent Teacher Store) - Minimum purchase of $5.00 earns a 10% Discount
- T.G.I. Friday's -
15% discount on member's entree
- Marks Sporting Goods - 10 % Off Reg. Priced Items
- Law Office of Gumataotao & Pole -
GFT Members will receive the following benefits without charge for legal fees (This is subject to Attorney's Availability): • Durable Power of Attorney • Confirmation of Community Property (without Probate) • Summary Administration of Estates Under $20,000. The law office will represent GFT members for Change of Name, Guardianship (adult, minors and Ad Litem) and Adoption for a flat legal fee. All Attorney fees, costs and other fees, including but not be limited to Court filing fees, service of process and summons shall be borne by the Client. All professional work is subject to ethics standards and availability of counsel. Must schedule an appointment to see an Attorney. Call 475-0200 to schedule your free consultation.
- Pats Tinting & Detailing - $10 off Window Tinting & $15 off Detailing View All Benefits
- Neni Trendz - 10% off purchases (Purchases available via email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org) Look for Neni Trendz on Facebook for assorted baby accessories & Guam’s very own Neni Bottoms Cloth Diapers!
- Tropic Soap - All orders over 35 pieces will get wholesale price of $1.30 each.
- Marianas Footcare Clinic -
15% off sole products
- Guam Renewable Energy -
Install a solar panel system at no cost to you! No maintenance fee. No repair fee. No insurance fee. Say you're a GFT member and receive $100 in Gift Certificates to Pay Less. Conditions apply.
- Chamorro Gardens - Discount on Security Deposit
- Ace Auto Port -
15% Off All Services (exception of service packages but extra services will be added)
- Graphic Center -
$14 for a case of paper (5 reams)
- Heritage Boat Charters - 10% Off Weekday Fishing Charters
- Learn Chamorro -
$5 Off Learn Chamorro education DVD
GFT Member Price $15 (regular price $20)
- X-Ray Pro - 20% off on all studies that are less than $100. 25% off studies or multiple studies that are more than $100. Members who are 59 years old and above (ID required) will receive 50% off the regular list price.
- Blue Boy Muffler & Auto Services -
10% off any service (excluding oil changes)
- Todo Maoleg - 10% off
- Shell Guam -
Lucky 7 Gold Card Double points!
- Ross Hearing Aids -
10% Off discount on hearing aids
- Sylvan Learning Center - Present your GFT membership card at time of inquiry and receive $25 off when you schedule a Sylvan Skills Assessment for Reading or Math!
Betty Liz Dahill
Junille Robyn Leon Guerrero
Precioso Gines Patindol