The last day to be included in the GFT BRIP Claimant list is on Thursday, June 15, 2017. Teachers who are owed for BRIP (Bonus, Rewards, and Incentives Program) pay and would like to be on the claimant list may email email@example.com or
GFT members and stewards have reached out to DOE Superintendent, Jon Fernandez, and the Guam Education Board in getting the BRIP (Bonus, Rewards, and Incentives Program) payment made that have been owed to teachers for several years now.
GFT Representative, Dan Del Priore, continues to work with the Legislature in amending Public Law 32-236 regarding Educator Conduct. Del Priore is in active meetings and discussions with the Office of Senator Joe San Agustin, who oversees
GFT E-Update NewsletterSign up to receive GFT's E-Update sent out weekly and stay up to date on events and issues!
- Marks Sporting Goods - 10 % Off Reg. Priced Items
- X-Ray Pro - 20% off on all studies that are less than $100. 25% off studies or multiple studies that are more than $100. Members who are 59 years old and above (ID required) will receive 50% off the regular list price.
- Sylvan Learning Center - Present your GFT membership card at time of inquiry and receive $25 off when you schedule a Sylvan Skills Assessment for Reading or Math!
- Ace Auto Port -
15% Off All Services (exception of service packages but extra services will be added)
- Pats Tinting & Detailing - $10 off Window Tinting & $15 off Detailing View All Benefits
- Shell Guam -
Lucky 7 Gold Card Double points!
- Chamorro Gardens - Discount on Security Deposit
- T.G.I. Friday's -
15% discount on member's entree
- Ross Hearing Aids -
10% Off discount on hearing aids
- Marianas Footcare Clinic -
15% off sole products
- School Essentials (The Parent Teacher Store) - Minimum purchase of $5.00 earns a 10% Discount
- Law Office of Gumataotao & Pole -
GFT Members will receive the following benefits without charge for legal fees (This is subject to Attorney's Availability): • Durable Power of Attorney • Confirmation of Community Property (without Probate) • Summary Administration of Estates Under $20,000. The law office will represent GFT members for Change of Name, Guardianship (adult, minors and Ad Litem) and Adoption for a flat legal fee. All Attorney fees, costs and other fees, including but not be limited to Court filing fees, service of process and summons shall be borne by the Client. All professional work is subject to ethics standards and availability of counsel. Must schedule an appointment to see an Attorney. Call 475-0200 to schedule your free consultation.
- Todo Maoleg - 10% off
- Tropic Soap - All orders over 35 pieces will get wholesale price of $1.30 each.
- Graphic Center -
$14 for a case of paper (5 reams)
- Learn Chamorro -
$5 Off Learn Chamorro education DVD
GFT Member Price $15 (regular price $20)
- Neni Trendz - 10% off purchases (Purchases available via email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org) Look for Neni Trendz on Facebook for assorted baby accessories & Guam’s very own Neni Bottoms Cloth Diapers!
- Blue Boy Muffler & Auto Services -
10% off any service (excluding oil changes)
- Heritage Boat Charters - 10% Off Weekday Fishing Charters
- Guam Renewable Energy -
Install a solar panel system at no cost to you! No maintenance fee. No repair fee. No insurance fee. Say you're a GFT member and receive $100 in Gift Certificates to Pay Less. Conditions apply.
Ricky James Camacho
Debra Dela Cruz
Ariel Delos Reyes